Thursday, 17 May 2012

Two-toned

Yesterday was a bit chillier (ok, a lot chillier, and rainy, and windy) but that didn't upset me. Why, you ask? Because I got to debut my chic new H&M coat, that I'm absolutely in love with! I bought it thinking that I'd have to store it away until Fall...but luck was on my side as temperatures dropped.



We're back to sunshine and blue skies for the next while, which I am A-OK with, especially with the long weekend coming up! Do you have any fun plans? I'm going to see a Blue Jays game on Saturday. I also plan on enjoying a few patio drinks ALL. WEEKEND. LONG.







Have a great weekend everybody!

Coat: H&M
Sunglasses: H&M
Collar: H&M
Boots: Thrifted
Pants: H&M

1 comment:

  1. Love your H&M finds! I recently went in this weekend and bought 4 pairs of shoes, a dress and skirt! Holy moses. I know right?

    Wish I could know how to style large necklaces like that. I feel semi-insecure when I try them on! What gives.

    ReplyDelete