Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Flowered

I've been wanting a pair of floral pants since 2009. I was living in Ottawa at the time, and went on a trip with my friend to Montreal. We clearly hit up the H&M, and a pair of faded black denim jeans with a yellow/orange/pink floral pattern caught my eye. I had them in my hands, ready to try on, and then my friend laughed at them and said they were hideous. Did I listen to my heart?? NO. I sheepishly put them back, and have regretted that moment ever since. Life lesson time: If you like something, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks...go with your gut, and rock it!! Fast forward to 2012...I finally got my floral pants!! (sadly though, not from H&M)



I was so excited to finally debut my printed pants, although I would've been way more excited to debut them 3 years ago when they weren't so in trend! (ok that's my last complaint)





The weather has been SO cheery as of late, so my outfit definitely reflected that. YAY for sunshine and being bright!!



Pants: Forever XXI
Shirt: Thrifted
Necklace: H&M
Sunglasses: H&M
Belt: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment