Monday, 14 May 2012

Blue Skies, Blue Shorts

YAY for shorts weather!! And YAY for funky blue shorts!! Ok, now that's out of my system, this is what I wore on Friday to bring on the weekend.



As you know, this year I'm the H&M Fashion Editor of the MMVAs. My commercial officially airs today on MUCH! So crazy!  Be sure to keep an eye out, and you'll see I'm wearing these shorts in it. They're from the H&M Conscious Collection and I love everything about them. Especially the fact that they're eco-friendly.



I am also obsessed with my new H&M silver collar necklace. How cute?? I can't wait to jazz up all my plain shirts with it.




I'll try to post a link here later with the commercial, as well as another video I filmed that will be appearing on MuchMusic's website.

P.S. I'm being soooo eco-friendly in this post

Shirt: H&M
Shorts: c/o H&M
Boots: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Biscuit General Store (Halifax)
Necklace: H&M

1 comment: