Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Pinkettes

Everyone say hello to my favorite pair of pants again, the pinkettes! ( I just came up with that name now, but it's kinda catchy, no?) I'm loving the colored bottom trend right now, and these H&M pants do just the trick when I want to brighten up my outfit.


This weekend my friend from Montreal came to visit for her birthday. She needed a new wardrobe and wanted to use me as her personal stylist, how could I say no? Shopping vicariously through other people is one of my favorite pastimes. So, if you're ever in Toronto, look me up and let's shop!! (using your money)



I purchased this bird patterned blouse from a super cheap and very sketchy boutique on Queen West. You can't try anything on, it's cash only and everything is $10.99.  Needless to say, it's quickly turning into one of my favorite shops.


Hope you all had bright weekends! If you didn't, you should really invest in a pair of pinkettes, XO!

Jean Jacket: Gap, thrifted
Bird Blouse: Sketchy Queen West shop
Pants: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
sunglasses: H&M


3 comments:

  1. Hi Hilary,

    What is the name of the shop on Queen West? I LOVE the blouse and would love to check the boutique out on my next trip to Toronto :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meaghan,

    Thanks for the comment! I wish I could tell you the name of the store , but I don't even think it has a name! I always just call it "fashion star" because the sign outside is literally a graffitti star with "fashion" written in it...it's black and white. It's between Zara and H&M on Queen West and you have to go downstairs to get there. I hope this helps!! Remember to have cash on you when you go...you WON'T be dissapointed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the blouse at Winners ..check there if anything!

    ReplyDelete