Thursday, 19 April 2012

1 year. many things.

The day has come. Happy 1 year blogiversary to me! It's so weird to think back a year ago from today when I started my little blog as "Girl About Towns" (may she rest in peace). Today, as "a blonde affair" I feel so lucky to have accomplished as many things as I have in one short year! Being the H&M Fashion Blogger, moving to Victoria, then back to Toronto, covering New York Fashion Week, covering Toronto Fashion Week and now writing for Corduroy Magazine.

I not only started my blog a year ago today (check out my very first post here), but I also moved to Victoria. Now here I am, back full circle and back in the city where it all began! I definitely miss Victoria and will especially miss it this summer, but I'm also excited to be here in Toronto with exciting new projects on the go. You'll have to wait a little longer to find out what's in store!

I thought for such a long time what I wanted to do for my special 1 year post. A montage to 525 600 minutes was definitely up there on the list. But now that I've probably got that song stuck in all of your heads anyway, I decided to post "a year in photos" of some of my favorite moments and memories over this past year. I hope you enjoy! (cue: 525 600 minutes...)

My first outfit post in Victoria 
First time to Vancouver 


Birthday Strawberries






















Sappy time: Now I want to thank all of YOU. I am so grateful for all of the love, support and encouragement I've gotten over this past year from everyone. So thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone for continuing to read and enjoy my little piece of cyberspace! 

XO
Hilary 



















3 comments:

  1. Congrats Hil! I loved looking back through the year, it made me remember how proud I am of you! Keep rocking it blondie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fellow blondie! MUAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go, hil!! what a year! amazing :). So enjoying getting to watch all the exciting happenings in your life.
    -- Sarah Park

    ReplyDelete