Monday, 12 March 2012

Perfectly Patterned

If you're one of my groupies, then you may recognize these shorts from my time on the MMVA Red Carpet as the H&M Fashion Blogger. Needless to say, they hold a very special place in my heart.


I wore this outfit to pre-shop Marni for H&M last Wednesday (stay tuned for a post on what I got!) I wore flat shoes, because I meant business. No 4-inch heels were going to hinder me from getting what I wanted!





 Although I loved pairing them with a bright pop of color on the Red Carpet, this time I opted for a black top and made it pop with my necklace instead!



Bisous Bisous
(I just watched the episode of Gossip Girl when Blair and Serena are in Paris)
Hilary

Blouse: Thrifted
Shorts: H&M
Boots: Thrifted
Necklace: Thrifted
Bomber: French Connection (thrifted)



2 comments:

  1. you could have done the entire photoshoot outside that elevator before it even opened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your short is really amazing, love it !

    Nice shoot, but I agree with Darcy. :-)

    As you speak french now thanks to gossip girl (^^) :

    bonne journée et bisous !

    http://bricetbroc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete