Thursday, 1 March 2012

Part in Parcel

It seems like forever since I've done an actual outfit post. Probably because it HAS been forever! Since getting back from NYFW my world has been a blur of events and job applications (not that I mind the events part) so I've barely had time to A) get dressed and B) snap pics when I finally am dressed. So without further ado, here's what I wore to last night's M for Mendocino Spring Launch event!



I haven't rocked a middle part since probably grade 5, so this was a huge trip down memory lane for me. I've been wanting to re-debut a middle part for some time now, but it never really looked right until now! Is it because my roots are growing in horrendously? You be the judge.  



I am in love with my ASOS polka dot jeggings. I bought them about 3 years ago and still haven't gotten sick of them! They always put a little fun into my outfits, just when I need it most. 



Off to M for Mendocino I go! 

Shirt: ASOS (Borrowed from trusty BFF, Bailey) 
Jeggings: ASOS
Bracelet: Joe Fresh 





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous top, love the transparency !!

    Great post <3


    xoxo

    http://bricetbroc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete