Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Back in Blonde

Hey friends! I'm back, and I'm blonde (not that I wasn't blonde before...but now my blog name is)

Why the name change, you ask? My blog has been around for almost a year now and I have done some exciting things during my time with Girl About Towns, I just felt that because I am now living in a place that I will *hopefully* be staying in for a while, the name wasn't really relevant anymore!

Cue: my love of blonde. Blonde is ME. I love being blonde, and constantly find myself admiring others with beautiful blonde locks. My posts will still focus on my personal style, but will also incorporate some "blonde envy" street styles of other blondes I see in my daily travels!

I hope you continue to love reading my blog and following along with my fashion adventures!

THANK YOU for all the support!

XO Hilary

No comments:

Post a Comment