Monday, 9 January 2012

I love you, a bushel and a vest

First off- HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope everyone enjoyed their Holidays as much as I did. Being at home with my family was so entertaining and comforting (kind of a strange combination once I wrote that out) Now I'm back in Toronto and ready to resume regular posts! I wore this outfit over the weekend for a day of shopping with my friend. She came to visit me this weekend and we had such a fantastic time! (props go to her for the photos)


I got this fur vest from Value Village (heck yea!) last winter, and never had the chance to wear it because it was just too darn COLD! So far, Toronto's winter has been crazy mild (knock on wood) so I was so excited to be able to wear it finally!


 I paired it with my Topshop shorts that I purchased this summer, I love making summer clothes work all year round! There's nothing a good pair of black tights can't fix.




I have to give a shout out to my mama who knit me this gorgeous infinity scarf for Christmas! I'm in love with it!

Fur Vest: Thrifted
Floral Shorts: Topshop
Sweater: H&M
Scarf: Hand Knit
Socks: American Apparel




No comments:

Post a Comment