Sunday, 29 January 2012

Celeb Red Carpet Styles

Awards Season (or for the fashion obsessed, Red Carpet Season) has officially begun! I absolutely love picking out my best dressed choices during the Red Carpet pre-shows and live tweeting my thoughts (@HILallan incase you didn't already know).

In true form, I was drooling over the Red Carpet gowns seen at this year's Golden Globes and wishing I owned many of them. Unfortunately, I don't have any red-carpet-gown-worthy-events coming up to attend. I do, however, always love finding an excuse to wear a cute dress! I was browsing through celebboutique.com  and found some sweet Red Carpet inspired dresses that could actually be worn in real-life scenarios.

Source: http://www.teen.com 
Two of my choices for best dressed at the Golden Globes included Charlize Theron and Emma Stone. I love the two tones in Emma's gown (not to mention that plunging neckline) and the shape of Charlize's dress is fabulous! 


Here are the two dresses that I found on Celebboutique.com that are inspired by my best dressed picks. How awesome is the ombre effect on the Emma Stone inspired dress!? These could both easily be worn on a night out on the town or a date night. The best part about them? They're a fraction of the cost of the Red Carpet versions! Be sure to check out Celeb Boutique for lots of other great celeb-inspired styles, at non-celeb prices! 

No comments:

Post a Comment