Sunday, 4 December 2011

Twinkle Twinkle Little Sweater

This is what I wore today while I helped out at a children's Christmas party at work. I even got to meet the man himself...Santa! I wanted to be comfy, but also be a little bit festive for the event. Cue: my sparkle sweater!



I purchased this sweater at the most adorable thrift boutique in my hometown of Fredericton, NB called Lovely Bettys. It truly is the loveliest little store full of so many treaures! I can't wait to go there and explore while I'm home for the Holidays.


I love the sequins throughout the sweater, and the little puffed sleeves!


Work was busy busy busy today, and the weather was rainy rainy rainy, so I took the photos in the best spot I could find...infront of my sisters door! (p.s. sorry)



I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! Mine was full of kids and gingerbread. Very delightful indeed!

Sweater: Thrifted
Jeggings: Forever21
Blouse: Thrifted
Boots: Primark (London)

No comments:

Post a Comment