Saturday, 3 December 2011

Girl About a New Town

I thought about naming this post "Girl About TIME" because I've been seriously neglecting my beloved blog...and it's about time I did a post! However, I decided to take this opportunity to let you all know that I am officially living in a new town! Well...city really, in the ever buzzing metropolis of Toronto! I know there's no excuses for a full month of stale air...but moving is tough! I've been transitioning to this new city life, getting settled in, and am now officially prepared to resume regular posts!


I am currently nesting at my sister's apartment in Oakville (just outside of Toronto) until I can make it on my own two feet. Since being in Oakville, I've been helping out at a local art studio for children called Lollipop Art Lounge & Party Shoppe, it's the sweetest place ever!




These photos were taken while on my break today, how beautiful is it to see that sun?




The dress I am wearing (as a skirt) is one of my favorite purchases of the summer. I picked it up at my favorite thrift store in Victoria (which I miss dearly!!) called Flavour. It's one of those year round pieces that works in any season!



I hope you are all transitioning into December nicely. My Christmas spirit is in full force!

Dress: Thrifted
Sweater: Thrifted
Shoes: H&M
Tights: Joe Fresh
Earmuffs: Winners

No comments:

Post a Comment