Monday, 12 December 2011

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Hat

Before I start- Please tell me that you get my title reference. Just to clarify..."fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy...was he?" Children's rhymes are the best, aren't they? Anyway- This is my black fuzzy hat! Very Russian inspired.


 Today my sister and I went Christmas shopping. Because of our lack of a vehicle, we had to use public transit to get around (how fun!) (that was sarcasm). I wanted to be warm, because you never know HOW long you'll end up waiting for a bus, and I also wanted to be comfy. Flat boots and a warm hat were the answer!

 My sis and I had a mini photo shoot while waiting for the bus. Still no snow! I hate to sound cliche, but I really am dreaming of a white Christmas.



For those of you who have started Christmas shopping, I hope it's going well!

Hat: ForeverXXI
Jacket: eBay
Boots: H&M 







No comments:

Post a Comment