Monday, 5 December 2011

Feathered Friends

I'm actually terrified of birds, so I would never usually refer to them as "friends"..however the title just went so nicely with the fact that I'm wearing my H&M Feather necklace! If you saw my red carpet segments at the MMVAs, this is the same necklace I was wearing that night! I love it, and how it can put a little funky into any outfit I wear!


I wore this outift today for a meeting I had in Toronto. I wore leggings, but made it look professional by pairing them with this dressier top and a blazer.


Today was another rainy day in Toronto, I think it's about time I invest in an umbrella. A damp scarf over your head just doesn't have the same effect!


Happy Monday to you all! I'm off to make lemon squares.

p.s. Apparently, my whole outfit today was H&M! Love love.

Blazer: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Shirt: H&M (borrowed from sister)
Boots: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment