Thursday, 27 October 2011

Red Leather, If You Please

I bought these amazing red leather (ok...fake leather) shorts from H&M a few weeks ago, and I'm in love! I can't wait to change up their look all Fall/Winter long! I really wanted the black version of these too, but unfortunately they were all sold out *sad face with a dripping tear* Cue: mission black leather shorts.



I wore this outfit out and about with a friend, picking up some last minute Halloween costume pieces. SO excited to put my whole costume together and show you guys what I'm being. It's humourous.



The weather in Victoria has been getting chilly, but this particular day was perfect non-coat weather! Hope you are all getting as excited for Halloween as I am! Tonight I'm carving pumpkins and helping a friend decorate for her Halloween party. WOO HOO!



Shorts: H&M
Blouse: Thrifted
Boots: purchased in London, England
Sunglasses: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment