Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Girl About Johnson Street

Yesterday my dear friend Courtney and I had a friend date. We bought tea, shopped boutiques (new and vintage) and had lunch...all while staying on the same street! Johnson Street in Victoria is a wonderful street full of shops and cafes, enough to keep you occupied for a full day! (maybe even longer)



It was a beautiful Fall day yesterday, and the perfect day for me to wear my new boots! I recently purchased these boots at Urban Outfitters in Vancouver...how great are they!? I love that they are a wedge, and think they are the perfect colors for Fall.




I hope you are all enjoying your week...Halloween is just around the corner, I can't wait to reveal my costume!





Boots: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: purchased in Florence, Italy
Tights: Joe Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment