Monday, 17 October 2011

Falling Back into Place

After an almost 2 month hiatus...I'M BACK! The reason for my dissapearing act? It's a sad tale, actually, my beloved camera (may she rest in peace) was swallowed by the sea. We had so many great times together-  Europe, camping trips, moving across Canada - but the sea is unforgiving... I'm lucky I made it out! On a happier note, my loving sister generously offered to lend me her camera until I could afford to buy a new one... so here I am!



This post isn't so much an outfit post as it is a "welcome back-thanks for not giving up on me-I love you all- it is now Autumn" post.





The other day, a few friends and I went to a pumpkin patch here in Victoria! This was my first time ever going to a pumpkin patch, and will definitely not be my last! I felt so Automn-y/ Harvest-y/Halloween-y, new seasons are always so refreshing! Don't you agree?




Fall colors on the West Coast aren't as vibrant as they are on the East Coast...but it's still absolutely beautiful!



I found two perfect pumpkins for Hunter and I to carve... maybe they will make an appearance in my Halloween post!



Thank you to all my girls and boys about towns for sticking by me during my camera-less period...I'm so excited to be back!!

leather bomber: Forever21
Jeggings:Forever21
Purse: H&M
Frye boots: Thrifted

Hat: hand knit by Hunters 98-year old Grammy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment