Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood

The other day Hunter and I did a little bit of exploring in our own neighborhood. Sometimes it can be fun to be a tourist in your own part of town! we stumbled across the cutest looking Mexican restautant, and ended up going for dinner there! (Delicious, by the way)



I bought this sweet H&M blazer in the summer, and had yet to wear it. I was worried that I wouldn't get a chance to wear it because it is such a bright color...but who says you can't be colourful in the Fall? Especially on a day as beautiful as this.



My necklace was a surprise gift from a sweet friend, and was actually made by another one of my friends who takes vintage jewellery pieces and re-vamps them! How sweet is that?


I hope you are all enjoying your week! Anyone have any Halloween parties planned for this weekend?

Blazer: H&M
Jeggings: Forever21
Floral blouse: Thrifted
Shoes: Spring
Necklace: Hand Made

No comments:

Post a Comment