Thursday, 25 August 2011

Rooftop Romper

Victoria has been getting the most amazing weather lately! It seems like every night is the perfect night for a BBQ...hot food and cold drinks!



I bought this perfect black romper from H&M about 2 years ago...and I still love it! It's one of my favorite go-to pieces when I want to be cool and look cute!




The necklace I'm wearing is one of my H&M purchases from Toronto, this was my first time wearing it with an outfit! I love the look of it, and can't wait to pair it with more outfits throughout the year.





I hope you're all enjoying your summer as much as I am! This weekend will mark my 4th weekend in a row of camping...and I can't wait! I may have to do a camping post...just maybe.

Romper: H&M
Sandals: H&M
Necklace: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment