Tuesday, 9 August 2011

BINGO

I've been working so much lately (at a job which requires me to wear all black, no fun for fashion posts) that I have barely had a chance to get out and put together cute, everyday outfits! The other night a few friends and I went out to a Bingo Hall, yes, a Bingo Hall. It was absolutely hilarious!! I unfortunately left empty handed. I decided to snap a few photos on the bus en route to Bingo fun.


This skirt is one of my H&M purchases from Toronto. LOVE the bright colors! I think it will transition great into the Fall and even into the Winter, pared with black tights! I love pieces that I can wear year round. The earrings I'm wearing were a gift from my dear friend Bailey. They're kind of hidden from view, but they are the sweetest earrings ever!! Shaped as people, with bright bead heads and hands. Perfect.



Who says you can't look cute to go play Bingo? It helps you feel better about not winning...

Skirt: H&M
Tank: Thrifted
Blazer: H&M
Earrings: Gifted; Moda by Ozlem  
Sunglasses: H&M 



1 comment:

  1. Cute skirt! can't wait to put my sewing skills to thet test and make one like it ;)

    ReplyDelete