Tuesday, 5 July 2011

OH Canada!

Canada Day was on Friday, and I decided to show off my Country's colours proudly (while still looking fashionable, of course)!


Some friends and I took place in a "Canda Day Living Flag" event, which is exactly what it sounds like...thousands of people in Victoria came together and created a living flag!  It was pretty neat to be a part of, it made me feel so patriotic!
Canada Day Living Flag in Victoria


Later that night we watched Canada Day fireworks from a friends balcony, then headed to a bar to dance the night away (all the while dressed in Red and White and waving around Canadian Flags).



My outfit took me from day to night, with the perfect amount of warmth for the night and coolness for the day! This Old Navy blouse is so light, loose and airy- it's the perfect summer blouse to throw on and feel fresh all day long.


I hope all of my Canadian girls and boys about towns had a perfectly patriotic Canada Day!!

Blouse: Old Navy
Jeans: Thrifted
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment