Thursday, 28 July 2011

Material Girl

Remember when I said I got some amazing gifts for my birthday? Well, this dress was one of them! I was SO ecstatic when I opened up the present and saw this gorgeous yellow dress staring back at me, I now am a believer of love at first sight. My dear friends Courtney and Hillary bought me this gift, it's from Madonna's clothing line Material Girl.



Hunter and I decided to finally try out a famous local Fish and Chips stand called Red Fish, Blue Fish which is located right on the Victoria inner harbour. It was worth the hour wait!



How sweet is my necklace? Another great Value Village purchase!


I hope you are all having a lovely week, a long weekend is coming up here in British Columbia! Camping may be taking place... post to come!





Dress: Material Girl
Shoes: Thrifted
Necklace: Thrifted
Purse: H&M 


1 comment:

  1. Hil very cute! But you better watch out for that mole....

    ReplyDelete