Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Buskers & Gryffindor

The 2011 Busker Festival is going on right now in Victoria and it's been a blast! I love watching street performers, the things they can do absolutely amaze me! Walking dowtown during the Buskers is so exciting because every corner you turn, you run into a different act! Flame throwers, Contortionists, Jugglers, you name it!


Hunter and I decided to take a walk and see what acts we could stumble upon, cue the Aerial Angels! These three ladies feature amazing acrobatics with aerial fabric. I wish I could do some of their stunts!





Because we just jetted out of the house on a whim, I decided to keep my lounge clothes on and funk them up with some awesome H&M shoes. When I looked in my closet to grab a jacket, I saw my Gryffindor scarf that my Mom got me from Harry Potter World and thought: YES, I'm totally rocking it!! I thought it was fitting considering the Harry Potter premier was that day as well.



I love having fun with fashion, and how much fun is pairing platform wedges with a Gryffindor scarf? Sometimes you just have to go with it, and love it!



Jean Shirt: Thrifted
Harry Potter Scarf: Harry Potter World
Wedges: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment