Monday, 11 July 2011

Birthday Girl

It was my birthday this past Thursday (23 years old...eeek!) and I couldn't have asked for a better day! The sun was blazing with not a cloud in the sky.


 I knew it was the perfect day to break in some of my new H&M purchases from Toronto! I am in love with this flouncy blouse, with its wide sleeves and open slit back it's the perfect piece to dress up or dress down.


We started the day off by picking up a few much needed groceries, then went for a walk in the park and headed to an oyster bar for "buck-a-shuck" (yes, this means a dollar per oyster) sooooo delicious! Bonus: a dollar per oyster means more money for champagne.




Later that night friends came over to our apartment for cake and drinks, then we all headed out for a night of dancing! I got some amazing gifts that I can't wait to share with you...one of them being a tri-pod, wahoo!






Thanks to all of my friends who came out and made my special day that much more special! And for my friends and family across the country, thank you for the love via mail! There's something so special about recieving cards and parcels in your mailbox that makes you feel extra loved.

Blouse: H&M
Necklace: Thrifted
Shoes: H&M
Shorts: Winners

No comments:

Post a Comment