Thursday, 23 June 2011

Girl About Toronto

Hey guys!! So sorry about the major lack of posting on my part, but as I'm sure you heard- I was chosen to be the H&M Fashion Blogger at the 2011 MMVAs!! I'm officially back in Victoria, but had the time of my life in Toronto (post to come on my amazing experience).



For today I thought I'd ease back into it by posting one of my looks from Toronto. The weather there was absolutely AMAZING the entire time!!



I know yesterday was the official first day of summer, but as soon as I landed in Toronto- summer began for me! Being from New Brunswick, I love sizzling hot days (don't hate) and because the weather in Victoria doesn't get balmy and hot (which I'm sure I will soon appreciate) I was loving every second of the hot, hot Toronto heat!



I opted to wear a blazer on this particular day because it was kind of windy, so the blazer/short combo was perfect!



I wore this outfit to walk around the city for shopping and to grab a bite to eat (sushi...nom nom nom)


Going to Toronto also allowed me to see my sister and my best friend, who I hadn't seen in months!! It's always so amazing to be reunited with the people you love, and we totally made the most of our time together!

Blazer: H&M
Shorts: Top Shop
Tank Top: Thrifted
Sandals: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment