Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Cross Stitched

Today was a perfect day to go boutique-ing and to find a hair salon to put an end to my hideous roots. Luckily, I didn't have to go far for the salon. It's right across the street from me! I officially have an appointment next Monday, now if I can just hold on to my funds long enough....( must.not.go.boutique-ing)


...So I found the CUTEST jumpsuit at this boutique today!! Can't wait to show it off.


My arms look 2 different colours
This tunic is a gem I found at Value Village! How awesome is it? It was one of those pieces where I wasn't sure if it was cool or just downright ugly. I decided on cool.What do you decide?


I usually wear it belted, but today I wanted to just let it flow, and I think it works! I pared it with some H&M leggings for a comfy casual cool look (the three C's you can't go wrong with).

Tunic: Thrifted
Leggings: H&M
Heels: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. Really liked your website really got your point acrosss. Found it while going through google so wanted to tell you good job and you have a bookmark from me.


    Mens Footwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy my blog, thanks for the bookmark :)

    ReplyDelete