Sunday, 12 June 2011

Betty Cooper

Growing up, Archie Comics were a HUGE part of my life. My sister and I had well over 300 Archie Books, and had read them each at least twice! Every time we went to the grocery store with Mom, our favorite part was buying a new Archie Comic at the end of the trip (which were cleverly placed at the checkouts and at kid grabbing levels)


I was always a Betty fan (although I loved Veronica's outfits, and totally envied her lifestyle) and still am to this day! When I saw this romper at a vintage boutique here in Victoria, I instantly thought of Betty Cooper, and knew I had to have it!!  It's so sweet and I could totally see myself wearing this while hanging out at Pop's Soda Shoppe, sharing a milkshake with Archie (sigh...if only).



The stripes on this romper are such a pretty color purple, and I love how it has pockets! This is the easiest, cutest thing to throw on and enjoy a hot summer day. I know this Betty Cooper romper will get tons of wear this summer!



Love you Betty.

Romper: Thirfted, Patch Boutique
Sneakers: H&M
Ring: Gifted, from Europe

4 comments:

  1. To: my fav Betty Cooper Fr: your fav Cheryl Blossom--- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you forever Cheryl Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG this is so sexy!! I LOVE the little white sneakers so much!!! Hope to see more of them in your outfits soon!! ;-)) Yea for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Glad you like the outfit and my little white sneakers :)!

    ReplyDelete