Monday, 30 May 2011

Sunshine & Frills

The other day we stumbled upon a bike race happening downtown Victoria. I had fun throwing in my random cheers for a while, then we continued on our way, enjoying the sunshine!



I got this sweet skirt from H&M a little while ago, on sale for $15...A STEAL! Confession: I couldn't contain my small squeal of delight in the changing room, and I think the girl next to me was slightly afraid.



My shoes are from Chinatown in Toronto. They are an absolute staple in my wardrobe, and cost me only $3...yep... three bucks. I stock up everytime I go to Chinatown.

Here's hoping for lot's of sunny skies this summer!! (and even sunnier sales)

Skirt: H&M
Blouse: Thrifted
Sunglasses: H&M
Shoes: Chinatown in Toronto

3 comments:

  1. Love the skirt but I have a girl crush on those shoes - where did those lovelies come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops, can't believe I forgot to post my outfit list! Just fixed that now! As you can see, I got them at Chinatown in Toronto. You can get these shoes at ANY Chinatown for $2-$5...so cheap, so comfy, so cute!

    ReplyDelete