Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Stripes & Balloons

I got boyfriend some helium balloons for a welcome home birthday surprise. Fun at the time, but over a week later they are still floating around our apartment... he refuses to get rid of them until they deflate. Cute, but not fun for me when I stumble to the bathroom at 3am only to have a minor heart attack when a dark figure is hovering in the doorway.



For birthday celebrations we went to a local pub for "Music Bingo" which was hilarious and so much fun to play! The Bingo card consisited of a jumble of songs from the 70s-2000s, if you heard a song on your card, you stamped it! 2 lines wins your table a pitcher of beer! We didn't win... but I was one song away!




 I found this sweet, simple dress at H&M and can't wait to play around with it! It was a cooler night, so I paired it with tights. It's going to be a staple in my summer wardrobe, that's for sure!


Hope you all had a lovely Victoria Day weekend! I went to Vancouver, photos to come!

Dress: H&M
Necklace: Thrifted
Helium Balloons: Dollar Store (helim included, oh yeah)



2 comments:

  1. Hey, nice blog. I also just started my blog around the same time. and good luck with the H&M and MMVAs contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenaly!! I'm glad you like my blog :) and congrats on starting a blog as well! We're both newbies!!

    ReplyDelete