Monday, 25 April 2011

Sunset Inspired

Hello all! I'm officially moved in on the West Coast, and I must say, it's beautiful out here! Our rooftop balcony gives us an amazing view of the entire city, and the sunsets are absolutely breathtaking.



We went out to a pub on Friday night (actually, a few- we're trying to decide our go to spot) and the weather couldn't have been nicer! Although I still had to wear tights, being outside in a t-shirt was doable. I did bring my leather bomber out to the pubs though, because night time always gets a bit chilly!



The colors of the sunset were so vibrant, my shirt matched quite nicely!

Hope you all enjoyed your Easter Weekend, and had at LEAST one Cadbury egg (I had 2, and a box of whoppers).

Shirt: Thrifted
Shorts: H&M
Necklace: Vintage
Ring: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment