Tuesday, 19 April 2011

all my bags are packed...

...And I'm ready to go!!





















For the past 4 years of my life, I've been living out of suitcases, purses and bags (and have gathered a great collection along the way).  Born in Toronto, ON, raised in Fredericton, NB, educated in Halifax, NS and employed in Ottawa, ON and back to Toronto, ON, my life has taken me many places! Today- it's back to the open road (or should I say, open air) as I take off to Victoria, BC to start a new chapter of my life. This will be my first time EVER to the West Coast of Canada, and I couldn't be more excited!




With every new city comes new fashions to explore- which is one of my favorite parts of moving! I'd love for you to follow me on my journey out West- and beyond!

See you on the West Coast,


Hilary 

No comments:

Post a Comment